JON SCHALLERT’S DESTINATION BUSINESS BOOTCAMP
REINVENTING BUSINESSES INTO CONSUMER DESTINATIONS
January 31 – February 2: COMPLETED
March 7-9 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
May 2-4: For Graduates ONLY
Want to learn Jon’s entire 14-step strategy to turn your business or community into a Destination? Attending his 2-1/2 Day BootCamp is an amazing experience for business owners and downtown leaders. If your goal is to make your business or company stronger and more profitable, or make it more desirable to sell when you decide to retire, you can’t afford to miss this.
Destination BootCamp is for business owners, retailers, entrepreneurs thinking of starting a business, or a community leader interested in learning the strategies of creating a Consumer Destination. This intensive training is for business owners who want to accelerate their learning curve, receive in-depth instruction, strategies, and specific tactics on how to become a dominant Destination Business that can pull consumers past your competition. When you return from Jon’s BootCamp, you will be light-years ahead of your competition. You will not only know what to change in your business to become a Destination, but you will know what to do next, and you will have the tools to get there.
This BootCamp is also for you if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Are you dissatisfied with the performance of your business or company?
- Would you like to increase customer loyalty?
- Would you like to increase customer traffic?
- Would you like to keep local customers spending with you, and not out-of-town?
- Are you losing sales to internet companies or large chains?
- Are you experiencing falling or flat sales levels?
- Would you like to learn how to run your business more effectively, and quit having it run you?
Read testimonials from our BootCamp graduates to begin to understand the excitement created from attending, a renewed enthusiasm for their business, and the proven results reached immediately upon returning after attending the BootCamp.
REGISTRATION FEE TO ATTEND:
- Cost to attend the BootCamp: $1,395.00.
- Additional persons from the same business (up to 2): $1,195.00 per person
- To reserve your space, you pay a deposit of $500 when you register.
- Balance is due 30-days prior to the first day of the BootCamp.
- Plan to arrive on Monday, the day before Day 1 of the BootCamp: We will have an Open House from 5-7 p.m. for our attendees to meet Jon and other BootCamp attendees before Day 1 begins.
- Day 1: Check-in between 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Then be ready to start at 8:00 a.m. sharp. Day 1 is long, so be rested and ready. Day 1 usually ends around 6 or 6:30.
- Day 2: Begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp with the schedule similar to Day 1.
- Day 3: Begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp and will end around noon. You will be able to leave at noon when the BootCamp officially ends, so if you are flying, you can make your return flight reservations for mid-afternoon or evening on this day.
- Individual Meetings: You can sign-up for individual meetings with Jon and/or Rich Carraro, our advertising guru who comes to all of our BootCamps to review your advertising, or help you with new concepts. This is included in your Registration Fee. Meetings are schedule for early mornings, during lunch, and in the evenings after the day is done. Pick the time that works best for you and your schedule.
- Monday before the BootCamp, we have an Open House from 4-6 PM. We provide food and drinks at The Dickens Tavern for you to enjoy while you meet Jon and other BootCamp attendees.
- We will have fruit, fresh baked muffins, and bagels at the BootCamp for breakfast. If you would like a heartier breakfast, there are restaurants in our 300 block on Main Street that serve full breakfasts, and we have a gluten free bakery 2 doors down from our building.
- Buffet Lunch is included in your Registration Fee on Day 1 and Day 2 of the BootCamp.
- Additional costs for BootCamp attendees are:
- Travel expenses to Longmont
- Hotel stay
- Rental car if needed
- Dinners on Day 1 and Day 2 are on your own