A BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM FOR TOWNS, CITIES,
AND ANY SIZE COMMUNITY THAT WANTS TO IMPROVE THE
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE OF THEIR ENTIRE MARKETPLACE
CRProgram Availability for 2019 BootCamp:
September 10-12: Not accepting any more CRProgram Applications
October 1-3: Not accepting any more CRProgram Applications
October 22-24: Accepting CRProgram Applications for 1 Community
As a community leader, would you like to help your business owners learn to drive more sales and customer traffic to their businesses, while at the same time, turning your city or town into a Destination for consumers, bringing more revenue to your area? If so, our Community Reinvention Program can help.
Changing the marketplace of a community takes an organized effort that involves a series of incremental changes. By participating in the Community Reinvention Program, you are providing your business owners with a powerful training experience that can change their businesses and your consumer marketplace.
The Community Reinvention Program begins by your community sending a group of business owners from the same marketplace to our Destination Business BootCamp® in Longmont, Colorado where they receive instruction on how to make their businesses Consumer Destinations, capable of pulling customers from outside their immediate marketplace. When these owners return to their businesses, they are excited, motivated, and armed with the knowledge and tools to change and market their businesses in an entirely new way. You’ll also probably notice a huge rise in camaraderie and cooperation when they return home.
- Your community sends a group of a minimum of six (6) business owners PLUS one (1) Coordinator to Jon Schallert’s Destination Business BootCamp in Longmont, Colorado. After 2-1/2 days at the BootCamp learning the principles of becoming a Destination Business, your business owners return to your community to begin implementing what they’ve learned while helping their fellow business owners.
- Your community’s businesses will receive ongoing group consulting assistance for 4-months.
- PLUS, Jon will come to your city to present a 90-minute Destination workshop (you only pay his expenses).
- During Jon’s visit to your community, he will also conduct a 45-minute consultation with each of the business owners who attended the BootCamp in their place of business.
The Community Reinvention Program creates an ongoing monthly follow-up training with Jon Schallert in order for a community to achieve its goals of becoming a more powerful Destination marketplace.
- The sponsoring group or community must send a minimum of six (6) different business owners from six (6) different storefront businesses in the same marketplace (downtown, shopping center, or retail market area), plus one (1) Community Coordinator to the 2½ day Destination Business BootCamp. The Community Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the application process for each of the businesses and will be the central contact for communication with The Schallert Group.
- The cost to participate in this Community Reinvention Program is $1,700 per person. For 6 business owners plus 1 Community Coordinator, the Registration Fee would be $11,900. Additional business owners can attend as part of the group at a cost of $1,700 per person.
- Approximately 60 days after completion of the 2½ Day BootCamp, Jon will travel to your community for an on-site consultation with each of the business owners who attended the BootCamp. During this visit, Jon will also present a 90-minute presentation and the entire community is invited to attend.
- Monthly group conference calls will be conducted during the four (4) months of this program following the BootCamp. The purpose of these calls is to reinforce the strategies and tactics taught at the BootCamp, refocus the group on their ongoing destination development goals, and give them a monthly lessons that moves their progress forward.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPROVAL PROCESS:
In order for a community to be eligible for the Community Reinvention Program, there are certain criteria that must be met. These requirements create the needed synergy for Jon’s Destination teachings to have an impact on a community.
- Jon will review and approve every application of the owners who wishes to attend the Destination Business BootCamp. We will let you know as soon as your application has been reviewed and approved.
- We limit the number of Community Reinvention groups at each BootCamp. We are currently only accepting two (2) groups at each BootCamp. Please submit your application preferably 60-days prior to the start of any BootCamp to allow time for review and approval.
- Suggestions for a successful Community Reinvention Group:
- Choose businesses that will be able to generate consumer traffic in your marketplace, versus sending professional practice-type businesses (like a lawyer or a doctor), where minimal consumer traffic will be increased.
- Choose business owners who are respected in your community.
- Send business owners or managers who have the ability to make change when they return. It is critical that your core group be made up of owners who are decision-makers.
If you have questions about this Program, please call our office at (303) 774-6522 or email us at Info@JonSchallert.com.