Business Training Webinars Coming to Destination University
We are pleased to announce the following Business Experts and Authors who are contributing business training webinars to Destination University:
- “Understanding Consumer Behavior and Why They Buy”
Business Expert: Eric Holtzclaw
Expert in Consumer Behavior
Eric Holtzclaw is the founder and CEO of Laddering Works, a marketing strategy firm, and the author of “Laddering: Unlocking the Potential of Consumer Behavior”.
- “Making Your Customer Service Contagious”
Business Expert: Anne Obarski
Expert on Consumer Service
Anne Obarski spent 15 years mystery shopping over 2,000 stores and businesses nationwide searching for excellence in customer service.
- “Using Failure, Resiliency, and Confidence to Achieve Your Next Success”
Business Expert: Barry Moltz
Barry Moltz is a Business Leadership Expert and has discovered the formula to get stuck business owners unstuck and marching forward.
- “Understanding the Journey of a Shopper”
Business Expert: Anne Marie Luthro
Expert on Business Appearance
Anne Marie Luthro’s company, AML Insights, is the leading authority in the industry of retail design.
- “Using Key Performance Indicators to Turn Employee Frustration into Delight”
Business Expert: Andrew Oxley
Employee Performance Expert
Andrew Oxley is President of The Oxley Group, a performance-based consulting firm specializing in high impact training programs that bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
- “Transform your Business’s Culture by Creating a Culture that Rocks”
Business Expert: Jim Knight
Training and Development Expert
Jim Knight is a leading training and development expert who produces award-winning, cutting-edge training concepts that focus on guest service and creating a “culture that rocks”.