If you own a business and you’ve felt like this, I have a webinar for you to watch.
If you work in a role where you interact with independent business owners multiple times in a week, you should watch this webinar, too.
This week, I took the time to create a new webinar: “You’re Not a Hamster, So Quit Running on Your Wheel: 12 Keys to Growing Your Business versus It Running You.”
(By the way, I went back and counted. There’s really 14 tips I give!)
We did a live broadcast from our Destination University studio earlier this week, and had hundreds of business owners, community leaders, and association directors watching.
But to make sure all of you had a chance to watch it, we’ve archived it and it’s now available to watch on-demand for a limited time.
Here are some key topics I cover in this webinar:
- Why business owners today need to quit acting like business owners.
- How to eliminate the sales plateau your business is in, what won’t work, and what will.
- Why having your business in a city or town with a poor economy, bad parking, road construction, high rent, unmotivated employees, cheap customers, poor demographics, and the lack of community support is NOT an excuse for your business failure.
- How to attract top customers with one fail-proof marketing tool.
- How to know if your business model still is viable today or if it needs reinvention.
- The 3 most common mistakes in going to a tradeshow, and
- Why your business is exactly like the Milton Bradley game Time Bomb, perhaps the most politically-incorrect game that would never be manufactured today
Yes, your business is ticking and you have limited time to act. That’s exactly what I’m saying.
Again, take the time to listen to this new webinar of mine. If you don’t have time to watch the entire webinar, don’t worry. You can come and go as you please, and the webinar will start up right where you left off.
We’ve had calls from owners all over North America saying that the business tips I gave in this webinar are already helping.
Here’s hoping they help you too!
When you are done watching it, either post your comments down below, or email them to me at Info@JonSchallert.com. I want to hear your feedback.