JON SCHALLERT’S DESTINATION BUSINESS BOOTCAMP®
REINVENTING BUSINESSES INTO CONSUMER DESTINATIONS
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
IN ONE OF OUR 2021 DESTINATION ONLINE or IN-PERSON BOOTCAMPS!
March 2-4: Completed
June 15-17: Online
September 13-15: *In-Person
October 12-14: Online
November 9-11: *In-Person
This is Jon Schallert and I’m happy to update you on our 2021 Destination BootCamps.
This is my 20th year teaching the Destination BootCamp and this year we have developed an entirely new way for any business owner or community leader to attend my 3-day class to learn my entire Destination Business process.
In 2021, we have scheduled Destination BootCamps that will be taught online and IF the pandemic gives us a break, we are planning two in-person BootCamp classes! We have learned that some owners prefer to attend the BootCamp in person, while others have found the online BootCamps to be the way they like to attend the class.
The online BootCamp means you don’t have to travel to Colorado and incur the cost of hotel, meal, or travel costs. You won’t be away from your business for 4 days and you will enjoy the same great content in a small class setting. The class is structured with plenty of breaks, interactive events, and other ways for you to learn that won’t have you pulling your hair out (like you do with most online trainings). All sessions will be recorded and made available to every attendee who attends the class. Attendees love that they could access the content later at their convenience. See below for more details about our Online BootCamps.
*The In-Person BootCamp will be held in Colorado and will be a small classroom setting. The schedule for the in-person BootCamp is different. You will be in class for 2-1/2 days. You arrive the day before so you are ready to start early the 1st day. BootCamp will end at Noon on the 3rd day and you can plan to return to your home/business after class ends. Travel and hotel expenses are not included in the BootCamp fee and dinners will be on your own.
The BootCamp has been entirely rewritten to teach owners how to run a Destination Business even with a pandemic going on: The 2021 online Destination BootCamp has been totally rewritten, restructured, and reshaped to include critical information on how to grow your business revenue, your walk-in customer traffic, and your online customer traffic, regardless of what the Covid-19 pandemic throws at you in 2021.
Cost to Attend:
- Our Online BootCamp cost is $995.00 per person. The entire fee is due when you register.
- Our In-Person BootCamp cost is $1,395.00 per person. You will be charged a $500 deposit when you register. The balance of $895 will be charged to your credit card 30-days before the BootCamp begins. If the State of Colorado pandemic guidelines change and we are not able to hold in-person classes on the date of the BootCamp, the class will be conducted virtually and the balance of $495 will be charged to your credit card.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ONLINE DESTINATION BOOTCAMPS:
- Our Online Destination BootCamps offer more in-class learning time: 5.5 hours each day for 3 days. Click here to access a typical class schedule
- We have shorter learning segments with ample breaks between sessions to get up, move around, and deal with your business issues.
- Since each session of the BootCamp is recorded and shared with you, this allows you to leave the class if an interruption occurs, and you’ll easily be able to listen to the section you missed later.
- Your start and end times will vary depending on the Time Zone you are located in. Each day will consist of 5-1/2 hours of online training, with 30-minute breaks between sessions, and a 1-hour lunch break.
- The online format also alleviates the biggest complaint we’ve heard over the years: That attending the BootCamp in 2-1/2 days was like “drinking from a firehose” with the overwhelming amount of content. Our online format takes the most critical aspects of the BootCamp process and puts them up front. Other less critical lessons are easily accessed through our Destination University app, allowing owners to learn more on their own if the topic interests them.
WHY HAS THE DESTINATION BOOTCAMP CONTENT CHANGED SO SIGNIFICANTLY?
Covid-19 has changed every business and it’s changed our business too. Like many of you, when the virus came out, I found myself at home, trying to reinvent parts of my business that were no longer operable.
As I saw the challenges businesses were having with the Covid-19 shutdowns, and the difficulties for businesses to stay afloat with so little consumer spending, it soon became clear to me that my existing Destination BootCamp class in its current form lacked some powerful tools that business owners needed right now to keep their revenue flowing.
During this time as I conducted group conference calls with business owners from all over North America, I started to see the new skills and tools that successful business owners were using to thrive, even with consumers cutting back on their spending and limiting their in-business visits. I watched and listened to what the most successful businesses were doing during the shutdown and then rewrote the entire Destination BootCamp manual in a new format that works for business owners, regardless of where you live and if or how the pandemic has affected your business and community.
Click here to read from the testimonials of our Destination BootCamp Graduates on what they learned, and then, imagine learning this material without having to travel out-of-state to receive it.
For the Online BootCamps, we will mail you a BootCamp workbook and other materials needed for the BootCamp.
Hope to see you soon during one of our 2021 Destination BootCamps, whether it’s online or in-person.
Please call me if you have any questions at 303-774-6522 or email me directly at email@example.com
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS: The Destination Business BootCamp® is designed to instruct individual business owners. Every application is reviewed on an individual basis, and The Schallert Group, Inc. has the right to accept or deny any registration of any potential attendee.
LICENSING FOR ORGANIZATIONS: We are often asked permission by consultants, trainers, ad agencies, national for-profit franchises, buying groups, national corporations, and associations to have their marketing and training personnel attend a Destination BootCamp, so that Jon Schallert’s Destination Business strategies can be utilized by their collective networks and multiple store locations. Any of these groups who wish to utilize Jon’s Destination Business strategies must enter into a License Agreement with The Schallert Group, Inc. prior to being accepted for attendance to the Destination Business BootCamp®. Please contact The Schallert Group, Inc. for pricing and licensing terms.