JON SCHALLERT’S DESTINATION BUSINESS BOOTCAMP®
REINVENTING BUSINESSES INTO CONSUMER DESTINATIONS
REMAINING 2019 DESTINATION BOOTCAMP DATES:
October 22-24: Class is full. Call our office to be put on a wait list.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR OUR 2020 DESTINATION BOOTCAMPS!
Click here or on the BootCamp date below to register
Destination BootCamp is for business owners, retailers, entrepreneurs thinking of starting a business, or a community leader interested in learning the strategies of creating a Consumer Destination. This intensive training is for business owners who want to accelerate their learning curve, receive in-depth instruction, strategies, and specific tactics on how to become a dominant Destination Business that can pull consumers past your competition. When you return from Jon’s BootCamp, you will be light-years ahead of your competition. You will not only know what to change in your business to become a Destination, but you will know what to do next, and you will have the tools to get there.
This BootCamp is also for you if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Are you dissatisfied with the performance of your business or company?
- Would you like to increase customer loyalty?
- Would you like to increase customer traffic?
- Would you like to keep local customers spending with you, and not out-of-town?
- Are you losing sales to internet companies or large chains?
- Are you experiencing falling or flat sales levels?
- Would you like to learn how to run your business more effectively, and quit having it run you?
Read testimonials from our BootCamp graduates to begin to understand the excitement created from attending, a renewed enthusiasm for their business, and the proven results reached immediately upon returning after attending the BootCamp.
REGISTRATION FEE TO ATTEND:
- Cost to attend the BootCamp: $1,395.00.
- Additional persons from the same business (up to 2): $1,195.00 per person
- To reserve your space, you pay a deposit of $500 when you register.
- Balance is due 30-days prior to the first day of the BootCamp.
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS: The Destination Business BootCamp® is designed to instruct individual business owners. Every application is reviewed on an individual basis, and The Schallert Group, Inc. has the right to accept or deny any registration of any potential attendee. Additionally, we are often asked permission by consultants, trainers, ad agencies, national for-profit franchises, buying groups, national corporations, and associations to have their marketing and training personnel attend a BootCamp, so that Jon Schallert’s Destination Business strategies can be utilized by their collective networks and multiple store locations. Any of these groups who wish to utilize Jon’s Destination Business strategies must enter into a License Agreement with The Schallert Group, Inc. prior to being accepted for attendance to the Destination Business BootCamp®. Please contact The Schallert Group, Inc. for pricing and licensing terms.
- Plan to arrive on Monday, the day before Day 1 of the BootCamp: We will have an Open House from 5-7 p.m. for our attendees to meet Jon and other BootCamp attendees before Day 1 begins.
- Day 1: Check-in between 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Then be ready to start at 8:00 a.m. sharp. Day 1 is long, so be rested and ready. Day 1 usually ends around 6 or 6:30.
- Day 2: Begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp with the schedule similar to Day 1.
- Day 3: Begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp and will end around noon. You will be able to leave at noon when the BootCamp officially ends, so if you are flying, you can make your return flight reservations for mid-afternoon or evening on this day.
- Individual Meetings: You can sign-up for individual meetings with Rich Carraro, our advertising guru who comes to all of our BootCamps to review your advertising, or help you with new concepts. This is included in your Registration Fee. Meetings are schedule for early mornings, during lunch, and in the evenings after the day is done. You will be able to sign-up for times on Day 1 of the BootCamp. Jon meets with people during breaks and is available in the evenings until 8 PM.
- Monday before the BootCamp, we have an Open House from 4-6 PM. We provide food and drinks at The Dickens Tavern for you to enjoy while you meet Jon and other BootCamp attendees.
- We will have fruit, fresh baked muffins, and bagels at the BootCamp for breakfast. If you would like a heartier breakfast, there are restaurants in our 300 block on Main Street that serve full breakfasts, and we have a gluten free bakery 2 doors down from our building.
- Buffet Lunch is included in your Registration Fee on Day 1 and Day 2 of the BootCamp.
- Additional costs for BootCamp attendees are:
- Travel expenses to Longmont
- Hotel stay
- Rental car if needed
- Dinners on Day 1 and Day 2 are on your own