JON SCHALLERT’S DESTINATION BUSINESS BOOTCAMP®
REINVENTING BUSINESSES INTO CONSUMER DESTINATIONS
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
IN ONE OF OUR 2021 DESTINATION ONLINE or IN-PERSON BOOTCAMPS!
March 2-4: Completed
June 15-17: Completed
October 25-27: In-Person
November 2-4: Virtual
This is Jon Schallert and I’m happy to update you on our 2021 Destination BootCamps. This is my 20th year teaching the Destination BootCamp class and this year, we offer two ways to learn my 14-step Destination process: In-person or online.
Please note: Because of the ongoing pandemic and the importance of the safety to myself, our staff, and the participants of the In-Person Destination BootCamp class, there are specific requirements to attending our In-Person Destination BootCamp class:
First, if you would like to attend the 2021 In-Person BootCamp class, you will have to provide proof to our company in your registration materials that you have been vaccinated against Covid-19. For more information on our registration/approval process to attend the Destination BootCamp, see our Application Review Process below.
Second, if you have chosen to NOT be vaccinated with one of the Covid-19 vaccinations being offered, AND you want to learn my 14-step Destination process, your choice is to attend our Online Destination BootCamp.
We have scheduled two (2) Destination BootCamps for the remainder of 2021.
First, the Destination BootCamp has been entirely rewritten to teach owners how to run a Destination Business incorporating the major lessons businesses used to thrive during the pandemic. The 2021 Destination BootCamp manual has been totally rewritten, restructured, and reshaped to include critical information on how to grow your business revenue, your walk-in customer traffic, and your online customer traffic, regardless of what the Covid-19 pandemic does or doesn’t throw at you from here moving forward.
We have learned that some owners prefer to attend the BootCamp in person, while others have found the online BootCamps to be the way they like to attend the class.
The Online BootCamp means you don’t have to travel to Colorado and incur the cost of hotel, meal, or travel costs. You won’t be away from your business for 4 days and you will enjoy the same great content in a small class setting. The class is structured with plenty of breaks, interactive events, and other ways for you to learn that won’t have you pulling your hair out (like you do with most Zoom trainings). All sessions will be recorded and made available to every attendee who attends the class. Attendees love that they could access the content later at their convenience. See below for more details about our 2021 online Destination BootCamp.
The In-Person BootCamp will be held in Colorado and will be a small classroom setting. The schedule for the in-person BootCamp is different. You will be in class for 2-1/2 days. You arrive the day before so you are ready to start early the first day. BootCamp will end at noon on the 3rd day and you can plan to fly or drive back to your home after class ends. Travel and hotel expenses are not included in the BootCamp fee and dinners will be on your own.
Your Cost to Attend:
- Our Online BootCamp cost is $995.00 per person. The entire fee is due when you register.
- Our In-Person BootCamp cost is $1,395.00 per person. You will be charged a $500 deposit when you register. The balance of $895 will be charged to your credit card 30-days before the BootCamp begins.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR IN-PERSON DESTINATION BOOTCAMPS:
- Our 2021 in-person Destination BootCamp will be held in Boulder, Colorado at the historic Boulderado Hotel. We have secured a discounted hotel room rate, but you are under no obligation to stay at our host hotel (though you will find it the most convenient and fun, being in downtown Boulder, minutes from the Pearl Street Mall)
- All of your class materials will be waiting for you when you arrive in the meeting room on Day 1.
- Each day of your class, we will have a full breakfast buffet prepared and ready for you.
- On the two full days, we will also have lunches prepared for you
- On the third day, we will end class at 12:00 p.m. Noon, and class ends. This allows those of you who will be flying in and out of Denver to get to the Denver International Airport on time.
- As mentioned above, only individuals vaccinated with one of the Covid-19 vaccinations on the market today will be accepted to attend the In-Person Destination BootCamp class.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ONLINE DESTINATION BOOTCAMPS:
- Our Online Destination BootCamp class has a unique schedule. Learn about it by clicking this link: Click here to access a typical class schedule
- We have shorter learning segments with ample breaks between sessions to get up, move around, and deal with your business issues.
- Since each session of the BootCamp is recorded and shared with you, this allows you to leave the class if an interruption occurs, and you’ll easily be able to listen to the section you missed later.
- Your start and end times will vary depending on the Time Zone you are located in. Each day will consist of 5-1/2 hours of online training, with 30-minute breaks between sessions, and a 1-hour lunch break.
- For the Online BootCamps, we will mail you a BootCamp workbook and other materials needed for the BootCamp.
- Click here to read from the testimonials of our Destination BootCamp Graduates on what they learned, and then, imagine learning this material without having to travel out-of-state to receive it.
Please call me if you have any questions at 303-774-6522 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS: The Destination Business BootCamp® is designed to instruct individual business owners. Every application is reviewed on an individual basis prior to being admitted into the class. The Schallert Group, Inc. has the right to accept or deny any registration of any potential attendee. During this pandemic, all attendees of the In-Person Destination BootCamp class must have a Covid-19 vaccination and must provide proof of that vaccination to our company, so as to insure the safety of our staff and all participants. Any person failing to provide proof of vaccination to our company will be denied registration into the In-Person BootCamp class.
LICENSING FOR ORGANIZATIONS: We are often asked permission by consultants, trainers, ad agencies, national for-profit franchises, buying groups, national corporations, and associations to have their marketing and training personnel attend a Destination BootCamp, so that Jon Schallert’s Destination Business strategies can be utilized by their collective networks and multiple store locations. Any of these groups who wish to utilize Jon’s Destination Business strategies must enter into a License Agreement with The Schallert Group, Inc. prior to being accepted for attendance to the Destination Business BootCamp®. Please contact The Schallert Group, Inc. for pricing and licensing terms.