Welcome Train-the-Trainer Facilitators!
This webpage is where you will schedule your trainings with us, send in your attendee list, and find all the materials you’ll need to promote, and conduct your trainings. We welcome your feedback so let us know if there is additional information you’d like to have or if you have any questions about anything. This page will be continually updated, and we will be making announcements here also.
The course name is: The Destination Creation Course: The Foundations of Building a Destination Business
We are completing the first run of the Participant Workbook. We will mail one copy of the Participant Workbook to each Facilitator so you can review the information and know what your attendees will be receiving. I’ll send an email when they are on their way.
Download below the updated Facilitator Guide and Suggested Schedule for Lessons 1-8. These sheets should replace the ones that were in the back of your binder and can be put with each individual lesson.
We have updated all the trainings and interviews for Lessons 1-8 on your bookshelf in Destination University. They are all the same, but in a different format. You now have 1 book on your shelf for each Lesson. When you open each Lesson, all the trainings and interviews for that Lesson are listed in the Table of Contents. You just click on what you want to watch and it will take you to a video with a play button. Just click on the play button and it will begin. Please try it out and let us know if you have any questions or problems.
Don’t forget! If you register a class to begin before November 1, 2019, the cost per participant is only $99.
Please read our Facilitator Guidelines and Policies.
We welcome your feedback and/or suggestions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCEDURES AND FORMS
- How to register a class: You will need to complete our form each time you schedule a training class. On the form you will provide us with the begin date of your 1st class, and when you will be completing the class. We will need a credit card on file when you register. You can provide that information on this form, or you can call the office to give that information over the phone.
Click here to register a class.
- How to register your class participants: Complete this form with your participants’ information. We will use this information to send them the Destination University invitation for them to be able to view the trainings and interviews.
- Participant Questionnaire: We recommend you give each person who registers for your class to complete this questionnaire. This will give you some information about them and their business.
- Updated Facilitator Guide and Suggested Schedule for Lessons 1-8: Click here to download the updated suggested schedule for Lessons 1-8. You can replace these with the ones currently in your Facilitator Binder.
- Suggested email to send participants on how to access Destination University: Click here to see a suggested email you can send out to your participants before the course if you’d like them to register and access the trainings and interviews before the class begins. You may also choose to do this on your 1st day of the course and not give them access before.
We will be continuing to post announcements, updated information, forms, and links. Please email email@example.com if there is anything additional you would like to be made available to you on this webpage.
- Press Release
- Promotional Flyer