2020 Graduate-Only ONLINE Destination BootCamp Registration is Now Open
August 11-13, 2020
Exclusively for Graduates of our Destination BootCamps
This is Jon Schallert and let me tell you what’s changed in our Graduate-Only Destination BootCamp class:
- It’s all online! That means you don’t have to worry about traveling to Colorado; you won’t have any hotel, meal, or travel costs; you won’t be away from your business for 4 days, and you won’t have to worry about spending 3 days in a conference room with business owners from all over North America during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- There’s Newly Revised Content with Covid-19 Strategies included: The 2020 online Graduate BootCamp has been restructured and reshaped to include critical information on how to grow your business revenue, your walk-in customer traffic, and your online customer traffic, regardless of what the Covid-19 pandemic throws at you in 2020 or 2021.
- All Recorded: The entire Graduate Online BootCamp will be recorded and made available to every attendee in our Destination University app.
Online Class schedule:
- Each day for 3 days, there will be 5 hours of online class segments.
- We now have shorter learning segments with ample breaks between sessions to get up, move around, and (if necessary), deal with your business issues.
- Since the entire BootCamp is recorded in small segments and shared with you, this allows you to leave the class if an interruption occurs, and you’ll be able to listen to the section you missed later.
- Every attendee will have more opportunities to receive 1-on-1 consulting time with me after the BootCamp class ends.
The Graduate-Only BootCamps are designed to build on the tactics and skills you learned at our original Destination BootCamp class.
More interactive format: The Graduate-Only class is more interactive with much more sharing (and the binder is much smaller!). Jon serves more as a teacher and facilitator, than as a presenter and that’s because every Graduate participating will have multiple Destination success-stories from their own businesses. It’s a powerful learning event when everyone has a chance to share and discuss their past achievements.
Multiple Presenters: Joining Jon to teach advanced Destination processes will be a host of Experts appearing in person or via live tele-conferencing. Specific Experts will be announced soon.
Access to Destination University: Every attendee will receive as part of the Graduate-Only class free access to the world-class authors and business experts referenced in the class, all via the Destination University app. Save time, save money, and improve your business and personal well-being by learning from the experts themselves with our recorded interviews that you can access from your phone, tablet, or computer.
“The level of exchange/sharing with other attendees was fabulous. I really appreciated the
variety and energy of the video participants. The ‘Aha!’ moments come fast and furious
when you’re in a room with this many committed business success stories!”
Beverly Calder, President Bella Main Street Market, Baker City, OR
Cost to Participate in the Online Graduate BootCamp: $750.00
Click here to register
For the 1st time, we will be recording the entire Graduate BootCamp. If you cannot or do not want to participate in the Online Graduate BootCamp, but would like access to all the BootCamp recordings only, you can register to access those for $500.00.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to Jon about our new Online format, please email Info@JonSchallert.com or call 303-774-6522.