REGISTER FOR THE 2020 DESTINATION TRAIN-THE-TRAINER CLASS:
Become a Facilitator of The Destination Creation Course, created by Jon Schallert
Registrations are open for our April 21-23 class. Click here to register.
For the first time, you can now bring Jon Schallert’s Destination Business tools back to your community to help your local owners and entrepreneurs improve the performance of their businesses by attending the Destination Train-the-Trainer class in Longmont, Colorado.
The Destination Train-the-Trainer class spans three (3) days, and participants who complete the course will become Facilitators of The Destination Creation Course, an 8-week training that combines a weekly networking group and an online 19 lesson curriculum viewed through our Destination University app.
Pictured above is our first Destination Train-the-Trainer graduating class held in August, 2019.
Whether your goal is to become more familiar and skilled at advising independent business owners on how to grow their customer traffic, sales, and profits; or you would like to be a catalyst in your community or organization for providing a Destination Business training curriculum, the Destination Train-the-Trainer class is for you.
Who should attend?
Facilitators should be individuals who are in roles where they support businesses in their organization or community, and who want to introduce a powerful training system to assist owners, which will help improve their city or town.
A facilitator can be any of the following:
- Anyone interested in learning and assisting independent business owners and entrepreneurs in becoming Destination Businesses
- Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Main Street Directors and Downtown Executives
- Economic Development Professionals
- Small Business Educators and Advisors
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Board Members of Organizations desiring to assist business entrepreneurs
- Any community leader interested in helping local businesses succeed by facilitating a Destination Business course in their community.
What you’ll gain by attending the Destination Train-the-Trainer class:
Our training is designed to provide facilitators with an understanding of the process of creating a Destination Business. Throughout the class, you’ll learn solutions, best-practices, and the challenges and changes a business must make today to remain viable, successful, and profitable.
Facilitators will leave the class with the expertise, tools, and resources to organize and facilitate a Destination Business workshop on Jon’s proprietary process in the location of your choice.
Facilitators do NOT have to be subject matter experts on business success, entrepreneurship, marketing, retailing, or small business operations to be a successful facilitator.
You DO have to be willing to organize a Destination Business class when you return to your community and create an environment for learning and networking among your local independent businesses.
Facilitators will leave with a facilitator manual, supplemental resources, and access to 19 exclusive Destination University® webinars and online interviews, some featuring Jon Schallert explaining his proprietary methods, along with interviews of leading business experts and best-selling authors. Facilitators will also have access to marketing materials, participant certificates, and Destination training materials.
How the Destination Train-the-Trainer class is unique from every other training you’ve attended:
- You’ll learn in a small class environment. We limit the size of the Destination Train-the-Trainer class to 26 people.
- Interactive format: The Destination Train-the-Trainer class is taught by Jon Schallert, as he teaches you an entirely new strategy for helping independent businesses to grow their sales and profits, but the class becomes a much more powerful learning event when every participant shares their experiences and achievements from their unique cities and towns.
- Single presenter, Jon Schallert: The Destination Train-the-Trainer is taught by Jon Schallert, the creator of the proprietary 14-step “Destination Business” process. His methodology has been used extensively by all sizes of marketplaces that want to pull more consumers to their communities, and by independent business owners who want to pull more customers to their businesses. For more details on Jon’s background, click here.
- Upon leaving the class, you will have the entire curriculum, all 19 webinars and interviews which your participants will view each week. Participants learn from the online lessons, but gather with you as the Facilitator to discuss their workbook exercises and learn from each other.
What you’ll learn:
In 3 days at the Destination Train-the-Trainer class, you’ll go through the entire course with Jon, learning the key components of a successful Consumer Destination. Additionally, you’ll learn:
- An entirely new arsenal of techniques and tactics that can help grow your local businesses, encouraging more locals to spend their money at home while attracting more consumers from outside your area
- An understanding of the challenges of owning and operating a successful independent business
- How to help owners target the very best, most profitable customers
- How to help business owners develop their own powerful unique differences and how to market them to consumers who ignore traditional marketing
- How to identify the key variables of financial success in an independent business
- How to evaluate whether a specific action and event will lead to the impact that is needed for a business to grow
- Proactive methods to help businesses experiencing flat sales, sales plateaus, and revenue decreases
- How to help businesses get the attention of online shoppers with powerful Product Spotlighting techniques
- How to instantly see the strengths and weaknesses of the key visual areas that consumers judge when entering any business, and how to improve them
- The best ways to use product discounts and to learn which methods are doomed to fail, especially when rolled out in a group marketing effort
- How to help businesses improve their customer services in areas that really matter to consumers
- The newest “Silver Bullet” solutions in advertising, marketing, and social media that you can take back and share with your independent businesses
Registering for the Destination Train-the-Trainer class:
The Destination Train-the-Trainer fee includes tuition, class materials, lunch on Day 2, light breakfasts on Days 2 and 3, along with snacks and refreshments for the three days you’re in class. Lodging, transportation, and evening meals are not included in the registration fee.
Price per person to attend: $750.00
Limit 2 people maximum per organization.
- DAY 1: Class starts at 12:00 Noon on Tuesday
- DAY 2: Class starts at 8 AM on Wednesday, ending at 5:00 PM
- DAY 3: Class ends at 12:00 Noon on Thursday
The Destination Train-the-Trainer class will be held in our historic 1875 building located in downtown Longmont, Colorado at 321 Main Street. You will have to drive from your hotel to our location, so we recommend you have a car or use a ride-sharing service during your stay in Longmont.
You are welcome to stay at any hotel in the Longmont area that you’d like. There are also many Air bnb’s in the area. When you register, you will receive a list of hotels we recommend in the area.
When you register, you can pay by credit card or be invoiced. The full fee is due upon registration to reserve your seat and is non-refundable. In the event you cannot attend, you can send someone in your place. If you register and no one replaces you, $500 of your registration fee will be transferable to any other Schallert Group, Inc. event (like the Destination BootCamp), or may be applied to bringing Jon to your organization for a speaking/consulting engagement.